The government has decided to start the advanced-dose Covid-19 vaccination program starting January 12, 2022 through a circular letter from the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number HK.02.02/II/252/2022 CONCERNING ADVANCED DOSE (BOOSTER) COVID-19 VACCINATION.
The results of the study showed that there was a decrease in antibodies 6 months after receiving a complete primary dose of COVID-19 vaccination, so that a follow-up or booster dose was needed to increase individual protection, especially in vulnerable groups. - Strong Indonesia. Strong Economy!
Advanced Dose (Booster) Vaccination Target Program
Booster vaccination is given to all people aged 18 years and over who have received a complete primary dose of at least 5 months with priority for the elderly and immunocompromised patients.
Sinopharm Booster Vaccine Regulation
Following up on a letter from the Director General of P2P of the Ministry of Health Number: SR.02.06/II/455/2022 regarding the Provision of Sinopharm COVID-19 Vaccine as a Booster for Mutual Cooperation Vaccines dated February 2, 2022:
In accordance with the direction of the Ministry of Health, the implementation of the Sinopharm homolog booster can follow the Mutual Cooperation Vaccine mechanism in accordance with applicable regulations (Minister of Health Decree No. HK.01.07/MENKES/6424/2021 concerning Technical Guidelines for Vaccination Implementation in the context of the Covid-19 Pandemic Management) until its issuance new rules.
Covid-19 Booster Vaccination Price
- Vaccine price per dose IDR 164.334,-
- Service price IDR 117.910,-
- Price of Booster Vaccine (1 dose) IDR 164.334,-
- Primary Vaccine Price (2 dose) IDR 328.668,-
The price is based on the Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number HK.01.07/MENKES/5097/2021 concerning the Determination of the Purchase Price of the Sinopharm Production Vaccine through the Appointment of PT Bio Farma (Persero) in the Implementation of the Procurement of the Corona Virus Disease 2019 (Covid-19) Vaccine and the Maximum Service Tariff for the Implementation of Mutual Cooperation Vaccination.
The Homologous Sinopharm Booster Vaccine has been Approved by BPOM RI
As of 27 January 2022, the Food and Drug Supervisory Agency of the Republic of Indonesia (BPOM RI) has approved the use of Sinopharm vaccine as a homologous booster vaccine for emergency use (Emergency Use Authorization) limited to pandemic outbreak conditions with the following conditions:
- Age 18 years and over
- Has reached 6 months after the second dose of primary immunization Sinopharm
The administration is 1 (one) dose / full dose.
Mechanism of Giving Booster Vaccination
Using the same type of vaccine as the full-dose primary vaccine that was previously obtained.
Using a different type of vaccine from the full-dose primary vaccine previously obtained.
Sinopharm Booster COVID-19 Vaccination Regimen
as of March 16, 2022
Sinopharm Booster Terms
- Age 18 years and over.
- Has reached at least 3 months after the second dose of Sinopharm primary or Sinovac primary immunization.
The administration is 1 dose / full dose (0.5 ml).
Sinopharm Vaccine Advantages
- as 78% efficacy as primary vaccine for Sinopharm
- Increases immune response 8 - 8.4 x as a homologous booster vaccine and increases
- immune response 10.65 x as heterologous booster vaccine
- It is broad spectrum and can protect against strains of SARS nCoV2
- Can be used for ages 18 - 59 years as well as pregnant and lactating women.
2. Maintaining Employee Productivity
accination can be carried out at the workplace (on-site) or at the clinic (walk-in) on weekdays because it does not cause significant Post Immunization Adverse Events (AEFI).
3. Speed and Flexibility of Vaccination Impmentation
- The implementation can be done at any time because the vaccine is already available at 350 Kimia Farma clinics.
- Companies can choose between 760 health facilities spread throughout Indonesia according to the distribution of company employees.
4. Vaccine Certificate
Booster vaccine certificates can be obtained immediately after vaccination through the Peduli Protect application.
5. News Coverage / Exposure
Companies that participate in Sinopharm's Vaccine Booster program have the opportunity to be covered in digital media regarding the company's support for the success of the government vaccination program launched by the government.
Sinopharm Vaccine Booster Health Service Facility
Health facilities that can serve the Sinopharm booster vaccination are health facilities registered with PCARE Vaccination Gotong Royong.
• WhatsApp BIOFARMA 0811-2060-888
• Maria Ayu (081234541050)
• Zulfihar (08118701729)
• Gingin (0811114316)
• Elfandari (085266247205)
• BIOCARE 1500810
• KIMIA FARMA CARE 1500255
Sinopharm Booster Vaccination Available at 350 Kimia Farma Clinics
he Sinopharm vaccine is currently available at 350 Kimia Farma Clinic outlets spread throughout Indonesia. Legal Entities/Business Entities can directly register according to the procedure through portal.vaksingotongroyong.id and vaccinate at the nearest Kimia Farma Clinic.
ou can see 350 Kimia Farma Clinic outlets at the following link: